QuickBooks is well-known among small and medium-sized businesses for its effective and widely used bookkeeping software. It was designed with high innovation and simple features in mind. The product improves business development and makes financial work easier. QuickBooks also ensures that all emails are exchanged quickly and smoothly. However, it occasionally has problems when sending emails. In this post, we discussed the email issues of the QuickBooks desktop that occur while issuing a receipt to a customer via QuickBooks. You can remedy this problem by following the steps outlined below:
QuickBooks is unable to process emails to Outlook.
The following can be the goals of something similar:
- The email settings are incorrect.
- The dll file has been corrupted.
- QuickBooks is launched as an administrator.
- QuickBooks installation error or damage
- Damaged or incorrect Installation of Outlook
- Outlook opens in the background while you are sending emails through QuickBooks.
- You can come across an error like “Blunder: QuickBooks can’t handle an email to Outlook.”
How to Resolve Email Problems with QuickBooks Desktop
Below are a few solutions that you can try to resolve the QuickBooks won’t send email error.
Method 1: Verify that QuickBooks is not running as an administrator.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon. Choose ‘Properties.’
- Select the ‘Similarity’ tab now.
- If Run this software as Administrator is selected, then ‘Unselect’ it. (If the shade of ‘Run this software as Administrator’ is dark, select the ‘Show Settings for All Users’ option first.)
- Click the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, restart QuickBooks to resolve this problem.
Method 2: Check that QuickBooks’ Email Preferences are correctly set.
If you use Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft Exchange Server, open Outlook and sign in before you begin reviewing the preferences established in QuickBooks.
- ‘Alter > Preferences – > Send Forms’ should be selected.
- Now, go to the ‘My Preferences’ page and select ‘Send E-mail using’ and the option you want to use. Then, at that moment, press the ‘alright’ button.
- Assuming you see the inclination asset correctly, then take the following steps:
- ‘Alter – > Preferences – > Send Forms’ should be selected.
- Select ‘QuickBooks E-mail’ from the ‘My Preferences’ page and click ‘alright’.
- Select ‘Alter – > Preferences’.
- Click ‘alright’ after selecting ‘Outlook’.
- Close QuickBooks and other tasks for the time being.
- Restart Windows, followed by QuickBooks.
- Immediately email the report.
Method 3: Ensure that the email preference is properly configured in Internet Explorer.
- Most importantly, exit QuickBooks and launch ‘Internet Explorer.’ Navigate to ‘Tools > Internet Options.’
Now, select the ‘Projects’ tab.
- Examine whether the correct email application has been configured as the default email programme. For example, if you send an email through Outlook, Outlook should be selected, and vice versa for Outlook Express.
- Close ‘Internet Explorer,’ then open QuickBooks and email the report.
Method 4: Examine and repair MAPI32.dll
The methods for testing and repairing are specialist and should only be conducted by an IT professional. If you require IT assistance to resolve this issue, you can contact us as well (Charges May Apply).
MAPI32.dll’s utility can be tested using Microsoft Word.
- Restart the computer and restart Windows.
- Open Microsoft Word and choose ‘File > Send > Email as PDF report’.
- If no error occurs, seek professional assistance.
- If an error occurs, contact Microsoft Help and Support to resolve difficulties with Outlook or Office Suite and the MAPI settings.
- When the problem has been resolved, send the report via email.
MAPI32.dll should be repaired.
- Close all ‘Windows’ and click the ‘Windows Start’ button.
- Navigate to ‘PCs’ and then to ‘C:WindowsSystem32’.
- Double-tap the ‘Fixmapi.exe file’ and follow all of the instructions on the screen.
- When ‘Fixmapi.exe’ has finished operating, you can restart your computer.
MAPI32.dll should be renamed.
If fixing MAPI32.dll does not resolve the problem, this should be attempted.
- First, finish all of your projects.
- Prior to ‘C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSystemMSMAPI1033’, use ‘file explorer’.
- MAPI32.dll’ should be renamed ‘MAPI32.dll.OLD.’
- Restart your computer and run ‘Fixmapi.exe’ again.
- Restart the computer when ‘Fixmapi.exe’ finishes.
Method 5: Use the Clean Install Tool to reinstall QuickBooks.
- After saving all unsaved work, close all open site pages and programmes.
- Type ‘Assignment Manager’ into the ‘Start’ box.
- Later, the ‘Undertaking Manager’ window appears, bringing all QuickBooks-related cycles to a close.
- After that, use the clean install tool to rename any QuickBooks apps and programme files.
- Restart your computer.
- Examine the envelopes that haven’t been labelled and physically rename them.
- Uninstall QuickBooks bookkeeping software and restart the computer.
- Maintain easy access to your permit and Product Number.
- Install the installation circular on your PC’s hard disc or get a duplicate installation source from the internet.
- Run the installation wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reactivate your product in QuickBooks.
- Update your QuickBooks desktop by going to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Open your QuickBooks company file and try sending an email.
We hope that the information provided above is helpful in determining QuickBooks won’t send email invoices difficulties on the QuickBooks desktop. In the meanwhile, if you require any additional information, please contact us via QuickBooks Data Conversion Services.