The main challenge and challenge we face when a leader of a nation is able to articulate a populist agenda that is based on placing America first the fact that many issues will only be effectivelyaddressed in the event that the public official recognizes the effects that our actions on our world and our planet! Certain issues that are universal in the nature of things, include: dealing with the risks that come from Climate Change; the need to consider well-thought environmental protections; the complete picture that comes with trying to reduce the effects of fossil fuels; pursuing peace in the world; acknowledging the risks of nuclear weapons, of massive destruction, and so on. With that in mind this article will attempt to briefly discuss and consider, reflect as well as examine and reflect using the mnemonic technique that explains what this is, and the reasons why this could be an urgent matter.
- Weather; water wars On the planet with abundant water resources is it any wonder that some regions suffer from the water-related challenges? We need to protect our water quality to ensure that we have the health of our water resources for all! The weather conditions often are caused or created due to the effects caused by Climate Change, and overall carbon emissions, among others! It is evident that if the world is to be able to endure then we have to do everything we can to stop the human tendency to engage in wars instead of prioritizing peaceful, diplomatic solutions and alternative solutions!
- Oxygen; choices Ozone; possibilities; open-minded mind: We have, already seen the way certain substances (for instance aerosols) could harm the Ozone layer! Humans require clean air and oxygen to live a healthy existence. This calls for a global effort! Alternatives and possibilities should be evaluated and evaluated carefully, with an open mind, and a keen awareness that each nation’s actions have implications for the other nations of the globe!
- Renewables; pertinent and responsibilities, as well as ramifications We all benefit in the event that more emphasis is put on the advantages, of a broader focus on renewable energy! Our actions can have implications for the future and impact on other areas of the planet! Because we are all part of Earth isn’t it logical sense to move forward in a responsible, relevant manner, and accept the shared responsibility sooner and not later? We can’t afford procrastination?
- Learn; listen; leadership Our leaders must be able to listen and learn from experts, and offer accountable, responsive leadership across all kinds of situations!
- Deeply explore; find and give: We must demand our leaders, to look beyond politics and the surface, and dig deep into the possibilities and the best way ahead, to determine how we can move forward, and to do the things we require and are entitled to!
It doesn’t matter what It is true that we, the United States of America, is part of the planet Earth! Are we able to become an even more responsible world-wide partner?