Composing paragraphs you want to send to your boyfriend can be daunting, mainly if you don’t adequately express yourself. However, it can come naturally to you once you get the hang of it!
So, what are some paragraphs to send to your boyfriend? Here’s a classic example if you want to express your love for him:
Every time I tell you I love you, it feels like that love has increased tenfold from the last time I’ve expressed it. I didn’t know I could give and receive as much love as I feel right now, but it’s no surprise that only you made it possible…
I also came up with other paragraphs you can send and tweak to your liking based on your desired purpose and the emotions you want to express. Read further this article for more!
Finding the words to express your feelings towards your boyfriend may be more complicated than you think. Luckily, I have come up with a list of sample paragraphs you can choose from.
Here are some of the most beautiful sentences I could patch up together for you:
- Every time I tell you I love you, it feels like that love has increased tenfold from the last time I’ve expressed it. I didn’t know I could give and receive as much love as I felt, but it’s no surprise that only you made it possible. Before I met you, all I knew was platonic and familial love, and now it seems surreal that I find it pointless to be able to live a life without you in it. Thank you for making everything and love feel right.
- You could take me to a secret place only we know, to the ends of the world, and even to the cosmos beyond our imagining, and I would still gladly go with you. Whether it’s storming or shining, as long as you hold my hand, there isn’t anywhere I would rather be than by your side.
- I always thought that love was for the dreamers, merely a fairytale told in art, films, and music. But when I met you, all these useless thoughts flew out of the window. You made me believe in a love I could cherish close to my heart and happiness that consumes me whole. You made me realize that love is reality—I know it’s real because I have you.
- Never have I seen two pieces of a puzzle fit so much together than you and me. It’s like we’ve been searching for the right one to fill in all the missing parts of ourselves. And then suddenly, our souls went, “I’ve been looking all this time for you” to each other. Now, it all makes sense why I never connected to anyone else on a deeper, meaningful level than I do to you.
- Ever since you came into my life, the sun shines a little brighter, the breeze feels more fantastic on my skin, and the sky is bluer than I’ve ever seen. You brought color to my otherwise black-and-white world, and now I see everything in bright technicolor.
- Your love fills me with warmth, tenderness, and laughter. You make me feel an undeniable sense of belonging. My heart knew it could finally call your arms and, wherever you are, a home. My soul knew that it had found its solace with yours. You complete me in ways I couldn’t even fathom, and I couldn’t imagine a world without your comforting presence.
- You’re not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. I can count on you to keep my secrets, listen to my dreams, share my biggest fears with me, and reassure me that everything will be alright in time. I cannot imagine myself loving anyone else as much as I do you.
- I know we haven’t been together for that long, and it’s too soon to be saying things, but I believe there are just some things in life that you know in your heart are 100% real. The thing is that I love you, and I think I’ve been quite in love with you for a while now, probably from the first time we met. I’m glad I can hold your hand, kiss your face, and call you my boyfriend.
- The best part about waking up to a new day isn’t the sun shining brightly outside or the coffee I’m about to drink later. Still, it’s remembering that someone out there loves me just as much as I love him. It’s a reminder that I have a fantastic boyfriend. As the world slowly becomes focused and I hear the bustling of people outside, I remember you and instantly think I’m the luckiest girl in the world.
- I have so much love stored in me, and when I met you, I realized that God has unknowingly given me a reason to stay single for a long time. It’s because this love was meant for you, and I only needed to wait for the right time for us to meet. For the rest of my life, my heart belongs to you. I love you lots!
Heartfelt I Miss You Paragraphs for Him
Being separated from the one you love is hard, especially when you long to be reunited with him as the distance between you grows. If you want to send your boyfriend a message, it must be deeply heartfelt.
Here are some paragraphs that can help you express the longing you feel for your partner:
- I haven’t smiled as warmly or laughed as hard since you left a month ago because no one can make me do these things as effortlessly as you do. When we’re not together, I always feel so empty. Being away from you kills me, and I always count the days until I see you again. Come home to me soon.
- I’ve always prided myself as a highly independent woman. But ever since we got together in a relationship, I have found it hard to be away from you, even for a short time. When you left, you took a piece of my heart with you, and I need it back to feel whole again. So, I hope you hurry back as soon as you can.
- My heart aches knowing you’re miles away from me. I feel your absence in this house, and it’s a heavy feeling in my heart. I yearn for your touches, hugs, and kisses; I want to listen to the cadence of your voice as you become sleepy. I know we can get through this phase of our lives, but I still want to tell you that I miss you so much.
- Although I keep myself swamped with work and other responsibilities, I still think of you in my bedroom in complete darkness just before I sleep. No matter how busy I get, my heart and soul will always acknowledge the emptiness they feel. You are my other half, and it’s difficult not to miss you so much right now.
- I have everything prepared here. The fridge is fully stocked, the games are all set, the dog has been properly groomed, the Netflix subscription has been renewed, and the new sheets are warm and cozy. All that’s missing is you. And if these things don’t make you want to come home faster, then I don’t know what else will!
- Dear boyfriend, my world has been quiet and dull without you giving it music and color like you used to when you were here. I am not thinking of you, especially now that you’re far away from home. I keep myself busy, but I would still think of you. I love you; I miss you. See you soon.
- Today, I went to our favorite spot by the beach and watched the sunset. I immediately thought of you and missed you even more terribly. I couldn’t help but listen to the songs we like and watch the movies we enjoy. These things would be a thousand times more fulfilling with you around. Come home soon.
- I’m the luckiest to have you as a boyfriend, but at the same time, I’m also miserable that you have to be far away from me right now. I’m sending you lots of love and kisses from where I am to where you are. I’ll think of you every second until we see each other again.
- ‘Missing you’ is a significant understatement. I’m yearning for your tender touches, butterfly kisses, and warm hugs. I wish we could be together 24/7 so we don’t always feel this way when we’re apart. Counting down the days until we meet again, love.
- Saying goodbye to you when sending you off at the door after spending a weekend together is always the most challenging part. I never want to let you go, but I have to because we lead separate lives. Someday, we won’t have to worry about being apart like this. Until then, I’ll be missing you a lot over here.
Cute and Cheesy Paragraphs to Make Him Smile
Sending funny and quirky paragraphs to your boyfriend occasionally to make him smile is a grand romantic gesture. We all want someone who can make us laugh at any time of the day.
Take your pick from any of these paragraphs to express how much you uniquely love him:
- Some people say “There’s plenty of fish in the sea” although that’s a fact, I know I’ve already caught the best fish. You swim the hardest, have the best fins, and beautiful scales. You don’t know how lucky I am to have the most incredible fish the sea has to offer.
- I’ve always wondered how you put up with me, knowing I’m an incredibly tough cookie to handle. But then I remember putting up with you and your silly antics, too. So, that makes us pretty even (and compatible!).
- Even if you leave the toothpaste cap off, forget to take out the trash sometimes, and snore like a freight train, I wouldn’t choose anyone else in this world (not even my favorite celebrity!) to share a bed with. You are the absolute love of my life!
- I would travel tens of thousands of miles barefooted during a raging storm just to be able to hug and kiss you. I would go into the dark or to the ends of the planet and back just for you—something you’ve done for me so many times. Now that you know how far I’d go for you, please don’t go tens of thousands of miles away.
- Dear boyfriend, you make me happy, even happier than a greasy burger, and you know how much I love my greasy burgers. I would choose you over greasy burgers any day! (I think.)
- You know that tingly feeling you get at the pit of your stomach or butterflies fluttering around when you love someone? Science says that’s your common sense leaving your body. Luckily, I’m okay with being a little stupid if it’s being in love with you.
- I love you so much I would probably fight a bear for you. Well, not a grizzly bear because of their sheer size and claws. I’m not a panda bear either because how would I fight someone who knows Kung Fu? A care bear, however? I’d fight one for you.
- Every day, I wake up realizing I have fallen in love with you more deeply—something I didn’t even think was possible. I love you more as I wake up and conquer a new day… except yesterday because, let’s face it, you were pretty annoying.
- You keep me sane and on my toes, and that’s a pretty hard feat in and of itself, so congratulations for keeping up with my crazy. I’m so lucky you’re just the same brand of whack as I am, my love. We’re truly meant to be together.
- As Taylor Swift sang, I like shiny things, but I’d marry you with paper rings. Don’t worry about fame or fortune—we could live in a shoebox, and I’d still be thankful because I have you by my side. Just as long as I sleep on the left side of the bed, we’d be alright!
Emotional Paragraphs to Send That Will Touch His Heart
Do you prefer sending longer, more poignant messages to express love? Don’t worry, I got you. You can make them feel all soft inside and even overwhelmed with the right words.
Send him one or a combination of any of these messages to evoke all the right emotions in him:
- You came into my life when I needed someone the most. You were my knight in shining armor, the light to my darkest days, and my safe place. I am forever grateful for your warm and soothing presence for shielding me against life’s most incredible hardships. Thank you for being that someone.
- I’m going to love you in all the slow ways, the quiet ways, and also the loud and obnoxious ways. I will dance with you in the kitchen, stepping on your bare feet every step because I’m a terrible dancer. I’ll cook you bolognese because it’s your favorite, and your face instantly lights up when you smell it. I will hold your hand when you need it the most and hug you when you need it, too. My heart has been moving in that trajectory, slowly but steadily, ever since I laid my eyes on you.
- I think I’ve already told you that you were my perfect type, my dream guy. It was easy to fall in love with you because you had all the traits I sought, and your love language quickly matched mine. However, I saw the imperfect side of you. I loved you even more, including your flaws and imperfections. The only thing that truly matters to me is our love for each other.
- I want to use this opportunity to tell you how grateful I am that you came into my life. You have brought light into my darkest days. You knew how crappy my past relationships were, how I was treated like I didn’t matter. You turned that around and showed me how it feels to be truly loved correctly. You showered me with the affection I deserved and called me out if needed. You made me better, and I hope you will never leave me.
- My love, we have had our fair share of ups and downs, the good and the bad, and it’s beautiful that our passion has remained firm through it all. We never even spared breaking up a single thought because we knew we would want to fix every fight we had with open and honest communication. You are the most wonderful man I’ve ever met, and I am unequivocally in love with you.
- As I write this message to you, I am overwhelmingly filled with my love for you. You are the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground when I feel like everything is too much. Words will forever fail to capture what I think, but I want you to know that I deeply love and cherish you.
- The multiverse concept has been used increasingly in films today. In every version of me, in every world there is out there, in every stitch of the fabric of the universe, and in every life I live, I would find you, and I would love you just as I do now. I wouldn’t mind doing taxes and laundry with you, my love.
- It’s incredible how quickly you became the center of my solar system after we made it official. You were like gravity, always drawing me closer into your orbit, naturally like a moth to a flame. You are the sun that gives me warmth and energy, but you are also the moon that continues to guide and support me through the bad times. And I thank my lucky stars that our love transcends space and time.
- Before you, I was content with being alone. I love to spend time with my friends and family, and I also love to do my own thing. Everything changed when you entered my life. It’s like I did a 180, and now I love to share even the smallest moments with you. My day doesn’t even start until I say good morning to you. You have become such an important person to me within such a short time.
- I have always been a pessimist and someone who harbors a lot of negative energy towards myself. You filled me with warmth, tenderness, and positivity when I met you. You made me believe in my capabilities, beauty, and heart. You always make sure I feel and know that I am special. For that, I love you so much.
Anniversary Paragraphs to Send to Your Boyfriend
If you want to express your feelings to your partner after marking either your first year or another of being together, remind him of the love and memories you had, have, and continue making with each other.
Here are some sample paragraphs you can try sending him:
- I have loved you since we were in high school and I really couldn’t imagine spending all this time some other way. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us, and I just know that I will be spending the rest of my days with you. I hope we can reach more of our dreams and enjoy this beautiful journey we will have together.
- If someone told me last year that I was going to find the love that was meant for you, I would have scoffed and told them it was very unlikely. Little did I know that it was already a sign from the universe that the right person would come to me. Years later, we celebrate the power of our love for each other. I love you for all my days!
- Ever since I bumped into you in that café one random afternoon on a Sunday, my world has never been the same. Meeting you changed the trajectory of my life forever. There was suddenly a person in my life, other than my friends and family, that I treasure.
- Happy anniversary to the person who makes me the happiest. Thank you for giving me the love I deserve, for the compromises you’ve made, and for being by my side through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I believe we are two halves of a whole put on this Earth. You are my soulmate, my twin flame, my forever love.
- To my better-in-every-half, the love of my life, and my best friend all rolled into one neat package, happy anniversary to our love! I can’t help but smile, thinking about all our happiest memories and becoming excited about what the future has in store for the both of us. I know we’re both going to grow more as individuals and as two halves of this relationship even more. Here’s to more years together!
- Life truly works in amusingly mysterious ways. I didn’t know I could find the love of a lifetime in an unexpected way during an unexpected time in my life. I want to say that it’s magic, fate, or destiny that brought you to me, but really, it was the way we literally bumped into each other on that driveway one random morning. I didn’t even imagine a love as tender as ours could exist until I found you. Although it was funny how we met, I considered it my biggest blessing. Happy anniversary, my love!
- Loving you the first time was easy because it was spontaneous and euphoric—as simple and as easy as that. However, staying in love with you was a choice, one that I will continue to make for the end of my days. That’s the secret to how we’ve maintained our relationship for so long despite the misunderstandings and disagreements. We fell easily into love, and we both stayed that way, conquering whatever life had to throw at us and holding each other’s hands through it all. I hope we can continue doing the same forever. Happy anniversary!
- The laughter, memories, and happiness we’ve shared have been nothing short of magical. You enchanted me the moment we met, and I’ve been under your spell ever since—don’t worry, I don’t even want the cure. With you by my side, each and every day we spend together feels like a fairy tale come true. Happy anniversary to us, my prince charming. I hope we continue to build the castle of dreams that we long to achieve. I love you!
- The past year proved to be a massive hurdle for our relationship as we were continuously tested by time, distance, and arguments. However, we always pass through all of these challenges due to the deep love we have for each other. Our bond just keeps getting more robust, and I’m proud of the human beings we are today. I hope we can continue uplifting each other, learning from our mistakes, and moving forward toward bettering our relationship. Happy anniversary, my love!
- Thank you for making me believe in a love that is enduring, forgiving, and unconditional. God has blessed me with a lot in the past year, but you continue to be my favorite among them. May we always find our way back to each other no matter how difficult our lives get. I love you to the moon and back. Happy anniversary!
Sincere Paragraphs for Your Boyfriend After a Fight
Sending paragraphs to your boyfriend after fighting can help you either reunite with him or deepen the bond you have together. Don’t let a fight ruin the love you have for each other!
Thank me later if any of these messages help you out:
- Ever since we became official, you have brought and are still bringing out all the good parts in me. It makes me feel awful that, sometimes, I couldn’t help but let the ugly side of me surface. I say mean things or do mean actions because I let my emotions get the best of me. Despite that, you still accept me for who I am—flaws and all, and for that, I am eternally grateful.
- I know the last fight we had drained all our energy. I am glad that we got to fix it, exchange our apologies, and move forward with our relationship. As long as we continue to fight for our love, all these fights will eventually be bygone in the future. Thank you for holding on and believing in us, my love. I hope we can continue making compromises for each other so that we can have a happy and healthy relationship.
- No matter how much we fight or argue, how many conflicts we have, and how many things we continue to disagree on, I can’t find it in myself to stay away from you. Although I sometimes ask for space or simply do not talk to you for a while, I still very much love and care for you and your well-being. I hope you know that you still matter a great deal to me by the end of the day.
- No relationship is perfect. That’s a universal truth, which is why I appreciate the fact that no matter how rough things get between you and me, we always manage to talk it out and stand our ground as a couple together. Giving up is simply not in our vocabulary. Please know that I love you and’ll continue doing whatever I can to work on our differences.
- Yesterday was tough, but it only reinforced my love for you. There are many things I wish I hadn’t said, words I know hurt you and our relationship. Although I can no longer take them back, I still want to apologize and tell you that I deeply regret doing so. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a chance to explain myself further.
- You know you mean the world to me, and it pains me to think about how badly I hurt your feelings last night. I’m so sorry I let a crappy day ruin my mood, let it get to me, and spill it over into an argument with you. I shouldn’t have let my emotions get the best of me, knowing how hard you fight for our relationship to continue working. I hope you can forgive me for it.
- I just want to let you know that I forgive you for the insensitive things you’ve told me. I understand that you were not in the right emotional headspace to talk to me, which is why you said what you said. I want us to move on and be more proactive in fixing our relationship. I believe that our love could trump any hardship we experience.
- I love you too much, and I care for you deeply to let a fight like that come in between the love we have for each other. I promise to be more patient and understanding next time and not let my anger get the best of me, especially on the smallest things. Let’s keep making this work together.
- I hope you found the time to read this message. I know you’re upset after what happened between us, and rightfully so. I’m very much aware that I shouldn’t have done something so insensitive, knowing the consequences behind my actions and your feelings that I know would get hurt. And I have been regretting every moment since. I hope you can forgive me for what I selfishly did before.
- You and I both know how much my pride means to me, but I would never let that get in between us. I value our relationship a lot, and it breaks my heart to see us fight, be jerks to one another, and just continue living life like it was nothing. I think we both gave each other enough time to cool down and realize that what we said and did was wrong. We both acted poorly based on our emotions, and it’s time we discussed that openly so that we can move forward with this.
Good Morning Paragraphs to Make His Day
Oftentimes, we can acquire positive energy and motivation from our partners. This is why sending good morning messages can help your boyfriend start and conquer his day, hopefully with a smile.
Make his day by sending any of these paragraphs to him:
- Hey, love. I know that you have a lot of things to accomplish today, but I know you can reach your goals and tackle any challenges that come your way. Don’t forget to take mental health breaks when necessary, eat your meals at the right time, and stay focused. Have a great day ahead of you!
- The moment you wake up, and we exchange our good mornings, my day has been instantly made. All the things on my plate that I have to do seem so achievable. You make me feel powerful, reliable, and strong. I don’t know how you do it, but thank you for giving me this strength. I love you!
- Before I do my daily routine, I would just like to take this moment to send you my warmest appreciation for being my rock and constant support system. I don’t know what I would do without you cheering me on and believing in my abilities. I hope your day is fruitful, my love. Good morning!
- Good morning, honey. I wish I was by your side right now instead of sending you this message. No matter the distance, I want you to feel that you’re deeply loved and appreciated for who you are. I hope you conquer this day like you always do. Good luck!
- To the person who still makes my heart skip a beat and the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, I wish you a very good morning and a bright day ahead of you. I can’t wait to meet you after work today, discuss how our days went, and share fits of laughter together.
- Rise and shine, my favorite sleepyhead. I hope today is a lot kinder to you than yesterday—we both know how stressful it was for you. Don’t forget to pick up coffee on the way to work and eat breakfast or else you’d be too tired to conquer the day.
- Good morning, love! I believe in the magic of a new day because I have you in my life. I carry the warmth of your love with me like a weighted blanket that protects me from negative energy. I’m grateful for you and your entire existence. I hope you’ll have fun today!
- You’re the last thing I think about at night and the first thing I think about when I wake up. The thought of you fills me with so much positivity and encourages me to get through even my toughest or bleakest of days. I hope I motivate you the way you do to me. Good morning, my sunshine!
- As the sun rises, signaling another day, my love for you grows a little more. Good morning, my sweetest. Just your presence in my life fills my days and nights with laughter, love, and boundless happiness. I hope today goes well for you and that all the stress you’re surely feeling will be worth it.
- I didn’t get to send you off earlier because I wanted to sleep a little bit more. Let the world see how great your spirit is, how wonderful your heart is, how brilliant your wits are, and how genuine your character is today, love. I can’t wait to wrap myself in the warmth of your arms at the end of this day. See you later!
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How do I make my boyfriend feel special with paragraphs?
Follow these simple tips so that you can make him feel loved with the paragraphs you send him:
- Be sincere and open with what you feel
- Recall all the happy memories you had together
- Decide on the overall tone based on what you want to convey (Do you want it formal-sounding? Funny? Casual?)
- Even if you want to go for formal, remember not to sound too rigid, as you may seem like a robot
- Make sure to put in words of appreciation and admiration
- End with your expression of love
2.How do you start a love paragraph?
You can start by saying his name or your pet name for him. It can be anything from “Dear [Boyfriend]” to “To the sweetest man I know,” it’s entirely up to you. Follow this up immediately with the content of your love message.
3.How can I be creative with sending love paragraphs?
You can send love paragraphs to your boyfriend in the form of letters, sticky notes, or text messages. If you’re particularly techy, you can opt for a QR code that he scans and redirects him to a website or something similar that holds your message for him.
You can even attach a Spotify playlist while he reads your message. The sky’s the limit when it comes to creativity! Just make sure the paragraph you want to send is warm and heartfelt.
As I have said earlier, coming up with these paragraphs isn’t all that hard as long as you stay honest and in tune with your feelings for him. You don’t even have to be serious all the time; you can just make your boyfriend laugh. I hope this article helped you create the perfect message for your significant other based on your purpose.
Josephine Fuller is a contributing writer for dailytimesblog.com.
She is a Licensed Relationship Therapist, and She has been researching love and relationships for over 20 years. She specializes in relationship therapy, intimacy building, and existential exploration. She’s also an astrologer who uses the stars to explore and explain her unique perspective on life. With a special blend of wit, wisdom, and insight, Josephine brings the heavens down to Earth in her writing about astrology.